A Weekend in Winterfell



Satiated with the Bucharest's high social contrasts, I've “sacrificed” my weekend for a trip to Winterfell. The amazing land is the creation of American author George R.R. Martin, and believe me my friends, not only is something you’ve never seen before, is also a needed escape from common day reality. Martin’s world is the mature version of my childhood stories: it has knights, dragons and magic swords but also bloody maneuverings, bitchy princesses and dark secrets. All-in-one, an amazing recipe for flying with a book in your hands. The “Song of Ice and Fire” saga is by some critics better then Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. HBO is already on the move with the production of a new series based on Martin’s novels so hurry and buy the books in order to taste the sweet pre-launch epic madness. Winter's comming!


Comentarii

Postări populare